
I am a HUGE fan of advent calendars. I love the idea of having a new surprise everyday you wake-up, a new door to open with a present inside. I feel like it just adds something to the excitement of Christmas, so when I found a Lego advent calendar on line I bought it immediately. Not only is it an advent calendar but it combines another love of mine, and my kids, Lego’s. Jacob woke up this morning to a present from Santa under the tree, he was somewhat surprised and confused but once that wore off the excitement set in. Each day he opens a new door and builds a small Lego figure, which will eventually make a small city. Now comes the hard part, the constant questioning everyday about why can’t we just open all the doors.
Monday, December 1, 2008
First Christmas Present
Posted by Lindsay at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats such a great idea. I love advent calenders as well. i just still can't believe it is december.
What a neat calendar. I would want to open all the doors too :)
Post a Comment