Monday, November 10, 2008

Two Hours and Eleven Minutes


I first fell in love with Snow Canyon when I visited it with a Herpetology class I took in college. I loved it so much I even wrote a paper about it for a Geology class. Every time I visit St. George it is a regular stop. So when I found out there was a half marathon course running through the canyon I jumped at the chance. Right now I am not so in love with the canyon. It was a HARD run. I am having flashbacks of running the Wasatch Back Ragnar Race. My muscles are stiff and sore and my brain in not working right. Hopefully it will soon pass, training for the Buffalo Run 25K starts soon--that is if I decide to run again. On the brighter side I did beat my time on the Provo Half Marathon by 4 minutes.

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Yay Lindsay!! You and Diane are awesome and amazing!

mattieweatherly said...

linds,
I am so proud of you i know that sounds lame but i totally am. Good job. Kimi want me to run the 1/2 moab one i am scared breck is going to run it to we all might die but whatever we will all go down together you want in?