
Today we received the first real snow storm of the season (which is long over due in my opinion). Along with the early morning shoveling came the building of the annual snowman. When I walked inside from shoveling snow and walking Jake to the bus stop I found Nick, still in his pajamas, wearing Jakes shoes trying to get outside to build a snowman. For the rest of the morning that is all he talked about (at least that is the only word I could understand). When Jakes friends came over for play group we all went outside and not only built "frosty" but also frosty's pet dog. It is kind of a short snowman, but that is what you get with too many builders. Everyone has a different idea. :)

3 comments:
Cute pictures! Josh had a blast!
Your boys are really cute linz. We've been busy in the snow as well but my kids can't make up there mind if they want in or out its driving me batty.
The dog is hilarious, little boys are so cute!
Post a Comment